=
image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image

zondag 22 april 2012

[sponsored review] I.Fairy - Moe Moe Brown and Kiss Me - Eye Lash - 23 - Half Volume review ~

oi7


Hello thar!
Another late post, but this time about some lenses and other awesome eye stuff i received from the very kind Uniqso  
And ofcourse my review about the I.Fairy- Moe Moe Brown lenses + Kiss Me - Eye Lash - 23 - Half Volume ~


Okay guys, this post contains a LOT of face and eye spamming and product pictures, so if you dont like it, then watching this will BORE you.
Hope anyone finds this post usefull after watching and reading this. 


Okay i start off with all the stuff Uniqso has send me this month.
I also got 3 gifts included, i'm soo happy 
oi14
oi15
oi16
#gift 1, Etude House - Eye Lash - 1.03 Vivid 
oi26
oi25
oi13
oi17
#gift 2, cute domo lens caseeee! 
oi23
oi24
oi18
For review purpose: Kiss Me - Eye Lash - 23 - Half Volume
oi19
oi22
oi21
oi20
oi32
Lenses: I.Fairy; Super Crystal Blue, Pink and Green. #gift 3: I.Fairy - Moe Moe Brown. [kyaaaaaa ]




I.Fairy - Moe Moe Brown review ~

Info:
♥ Brand: I.Fairy 
♥ Origin: South Korea 
♥ Water content: 55%  
♥ Diameter: 16mm 
♥ Base curve: 8.6mm 
♥ Duration: 1 year disposable 

oi29
oi39
oi37
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
oi10
oi9
oi8
Untitled
Natural light.
Untitled
With flash.
Untitled
With and without lenses.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled


Colour and design:  []
OMG i totally adore this design!! It gives me a cat eyed look and i just love how vibrant the colour is ~
I think it also blends well with my natural eye colour and it gives me a intense look.

Comfort:  []
Super comfort for at least 5-6 hours of wearing! Yah i started to wear lenses less longer then i'm used too.. ^^" wich is a good thing, cuz my eyes are less red then before xD

Enlargement:  [] 
Yep agreed that this gives me for sure a big eyed cat look! 16mm is big enough for me ~

Overall: 

If you want to go for a sexy natural big dolly cat eyed look, well then this lens might be the one for you!
I just can't thank Uniqso enough for this lens, because i wanted this ever since the moment i saw it on their website 


Check this awesome lens out here! 

oi12
oi5
oi6

Kiss Me - Eye Lash - 23 - Half Volume review ~
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
oi2
oi4
oi11


Likes:
*Really soft touch, almost like you hold your own lashes when appyling them.
*Easy to apply.
*Looks really natural!
*Cute for daily wear.

Dislikes:
*Glue has some issues.


Check them out here!



Well this was my long picture spamming post 
More reviews are coming soon ~ So be sure to check them out too! 


So have a nice day everybodyyy ~
xoxo


oi1

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten