=
image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image

donderdag 28 februari 2013

Blue fairy look~

thesensationalsoup:

☯⥾ self promoting ⥾☯
blue

Hii again!image
Back with another color and a different kind of fairy/magical look xDimage
I actually just did something random.. i know i wanted to use the color blue, but eventually i was just drawing pretty randomly hahaha.image And well, that leaves this as an result!image
I overly photoshopped myself, with all the colors and shit, but without that, it would look pretty plain and boring if i say so myself ..image But i did the make-up ofcourse all by myself!image
Hope you guys like this sudden change of looks, haha ~image



blue5 blue2 blue4 blue3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten